• Blog Home
  • About Me
  • Contact
  • Gallery
  • Session Pricing
  • Print Prices
  • Website

    Saturday, October 17, 2009

    My 2 Again... { Utah Children Photographer }

    I took my two little ones out for a quick photo shoot. I love this location, they can just run around until I am ready. Some times that makes it harder, but it does wear them out. I have tried for almost 2 years to get another cute picture of them actually next to each other, finally got one. Thanks to my sister, since she got them both to look at her.. For some reason when the two of them are together the wont look at the camera, yet I did all the other pictures by myself, what a couple of crazy kids..






    I just love the first one.. it is completely her..









    I can't really pick a favorite of his.. he has such a funny personality.






    No comments: