• Blog Home
  • About Me
  • Contact
  • Gallery
  • Session Pricing
  • Print Prices
  • Website

    Monday, November 30, 2009

    { Utah Photographer }

    I had so much fun with them, it ended up having to be done on 2 different days. The first days was so snowy and cold, we got some really fun ones, but I am gald we decided to try again the next day. It was beautiful, also tried a different location. I think they turned out really nice.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    1 comment:

    tracie said...

    I came across your blog and totally thought that park looked familiar. I go there sometimes to take pictures. The park across from the temple? I am just starting out and love it when I come across someone that has my same passion. Great pictures.