• Blog Home
  • About Me
  • Contact
  • Gallery
  • Session Pricing
  • Print Prices
  • Website

    Monday, September 20, 2010

    { Utah Children Phohographer }

    This weekend I decided that it would be fun to take the kids out for a fun little photoshoot. My hubby even came along, so it was nice to have help and he held my reflectors for me. That was AWESOME, so I could get the perfect lighting. I love all the fall colors this time of year it was so beautiful.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Then when we came home we played around and took a few more.. They were only into the pictures for just a minute, but I think we got a few cute ones..

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    The last one is my favorite, my little man trying to show me his big muscles..

    No comments: