• Blog Home
  • About Me
  • Contact
  • Gallery
  • Session Pricing
  • Print Prices
  • Website

    Monday, July 25, 2011

    Hot Air Balloon { Utah Photographer }

    I am so very behind on keeping this blog updated, so I will be trying to catch up, or at least get a few more pictures up here.

    For the 4th of July I took my 3 kiddos to see the hot air balloons, early in the morning. It was a beautiful morning, and wow it is always a beautiful site to see. Here is just a few of the pictures that I took, I have so many it really was hard to choose. Also all of these photo's came straight out of the Camera. I am really proud of how they turned out, and didn't want to add any extra editing to them.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    No comments: