• Blog Home
  • About Me
  • Contact
  • Gallery
  • Session Pricing
  • Print Prices
  • Website

    Wednesday, April 7, 2010

    Sheffield Wedding

    Our Dear Friend got married last week, and we were so lucky to be apart of it. Has has 4 children and she has one so they joined their family to make 5. It was a beautiful day, just a little cold. Ok maybe REALLY Cold.. it was freezing, so my awesome husband even took some of these pictures while I tried to warm up the two little girls.. We were just guest at this wedding (it was fun taking pictures of just the random happenings). My hubby also was the best man, and he looked so good in his tux.. I loved seeing him all dressed up..

    Here is a cute picture of them all together..

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    I love these shots of the temple..

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    My hubby with the groom, and yes I told them to do this pose.. I love it...

    Photobucket

    ok now for a real pose..

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    just the girls...

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Pictures of 2 of my favorite little girls..

    Photobucket


    Photobucket
    my man all dressed up...

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    I love these shoes, so we had to take some pictures of them..

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    and of course some jumping pictures...

    Photobucket

    mmmmm..... Chocolate... this was a huge hit...
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    our little boy, looking so cute.. On a side not he broke his collar bone, the next day..
    Photobucket

    Cutting the cake... then eating it..

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    taking a picture with our little girl, who followed her around all night..

    Photobucket

    Daddy- Daughter pictures... they looked so cute together...

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    I loved that they humored me, and did some funny shots...

    Congrats the New Sheffield family, we are so excited for you..

    No comments: