• Blog Home
  • About Me
  • Contact
  • Gallery
  • Session Pricing
  • Print Prices
  • Website

    Wednesday, April 21, 2010

    Spring Time!

    I completely LOVE spring time, it is absolutely beautiful outside. This year stinks though since my little boy broke his collar bone. So we are trying hard to keep him from hurting it worse, which tends to be difficult since he is so clumsy just like me.. We were outside for about 30 minutes, and we were so loving, but then he fell and of course that made it hurt worse so back inside we went. I still love you spring even though I have been cooped up indoors, thank you for the pretty blossoms on our tree.
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    No comments: